***Note: Mary Jane is no longer available - it is one of the superfood ingredients in Holy Crap, Skinny B, Holy Crap Plus Oats, and Holy Crap Dark Chocolate
Holy Crap! They've done it again! The makers of Holy Crap cereal, the world's most amazing breakfast cereal are thrilled to introduce Mary Jane!
Mary Jane are organic and non-GMO hulled hemp seeds - one of the superfood ingredients in Holy Crap and Skinny B. Erika Weissenborn, B.Sc. FNH, CHN for Holy Crap Cereal says, "Hulled Hemp Seeds contain the ideal ratio of essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-3. Our standard diet today provides heightened levels of omega-6, which can produce an inflammation response in the body. By eating foods like hulled hemp seeds that contain balanced sources of both Omega-6 and Omega-3 you will reap the benefits of these essential fats; healthy skin and hair, development of nervous system, regulation of inflammatory responses and more!"
- Mary Jane is 100% certified Canadian grown hemp.
- The whole hemp seed is composed of approximately 45 percent oil, 35 percent protein and 10 percent carbohydrates and fiber.
- Hulled Hemp Seeds contain more required amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
- Hulled Hemp Seeds contain several times more Omega-3 essential fats than any fish.
- As the world's premier renewable resource, hemp has been the source of food and fiber for the past 10,000 years.