We're reading The Food Revolution: How Your Diet Can Help Save Your Life and Our World by John Robbins. BOOK GIVEAWAY Win a copy of The Food Revolution and a Fun-Pack of cereal. TO ENTER: In the comment area below share a tip on how your food choices save your life and our world.
CONTEST ENDED JULY 21, 2013
Contest runs to 11:59 PM (PDT), Sunday, July 21, 2013
- 1 entry per person
- 3 winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
- Contest ends at 11:59 PM, PDT, July 21, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by email by Noon, PDT, July 23, 2013
- Prize: Each winner will receive 1 copy of The Food Revolution by John Robbins and a Fun-Pack (2 Holy Crap, 2 Skinny B, 1 Wild Chia and 1 Mary Jane
- Promotion is open to Canadian and US participants
- Promotion is not open to friends and family of HapiFoods Group Inc. employees, contractors or suppliers
Good Luck!!! More about the book... In 1987, John Robbins published Diet for a New America, which was an early version of this book, and he started the food revolution. He continues to work tirelessly to promote conscious food choices more than 20 years later. First published in 2001, The Food Revolution is still one of the most frequently cited and talked about books of the food-politics revolution. It was one of the very first books to discuss the negative health effects of eating genetically modified foods and animal products of all kinds, to expose the dangers inherent in our factory farming system, and to advocate a complete plant-based diet.
Do you want more easy, tasty, and GLUTEN FREE recipes?
Subscribe to our email newsletter AND, you’ll receive instant access to Breakfast with Benefits, our FREE gluten-free recipe ebook!
Breakfast with Benefits: 12 gluten-free recipes is filled with simple ideas for breakfast parfaits, smoothies, and tasty treats - all gluten-free.
Our monthly email newsletter has recipes, wellness tips, special offers, and company news. You can unsubscribe at any time.