We're reading Ripe: A Fresh, Colorful Approach to Fruits and Vegetables by Cheryl Sternman Rule.
BOOK GIVEAWAY Win a copy of Ripe and a Fun-Pack of cereal. TO ENTER: In the comment area below tell us a special or unique way you like to serve your favorite fruit or vegetable
CONTEST ENDED Noon, AUGUST 30, 2013
Entries time-stamped after Noon, August 30, 2013 (PDT) are NOT valid contest entries Contest winners are: Dee, Jessie, Nicole, Kathleen and Phoebe. Contest runs to Noon (PDT), Friday, August 30, 2013
- 1 entry per person
- 5 winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
- Contest ends at Noon, PDT, August 30, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by email by 4:00PM, PDT, August 30, 2013
- Prize: Each winner will receive 1 copy of Voices of Ripe by Cheryl Sternman Rule and a Fun-Pack(2 Holy Crap, 2 Skinny B, 1 Wild Chia and 1 Mary Jane)
- Promotion is open to Canadian and US participants
- Promotion is not open to friends and family of HapiFoods Group Inc. employees, contractors or suppliers
Good Luck!!! More about the book... Eat fruits and vegetables not because you’re told you should, but because you want them in every sense of the word. Because they are beautiful. And satisfying. And you desire their freshness, flavor, and simplicity. That’s why Ripe is arranged by color, not season. Each fruit and vegetable is accompanied by a lighthearted essay, breathtaking photography, and one showcase recipe, along with three “quick-hit” recipe ideas. With 150 photos and 75 recipes, this unique cookbook will quicken your pulse and leave you very, very hungry.