BOOK GIVEAWAY Win a copy of Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook and a Holy Crap cereal 3-pack of cereal.
Contest ENDED at Noon (PST) Thursday, January 23, 2014
TO ENTER:In the comment area below tell us why wheat is a FRANKENGRAIN. Contest ENDED Noon (PST), Thursday, January 23, 2014
- 1 entry per person
- 3 winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
- Contest ENDED at Noon, PST, Thursday, January 23, 2014.
- Winners will be notified by email by 4:00PM, PST, January 23, 2014
- Prize: Each winner will receive 1 copy of Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook by William Davis, MD and one Holy Crap cereal 3-pack
- Promotion is open to Canadian and US participants
- Promotion is not open to friends and family of HapiFoods Group Inc. employees, contractors or suppliers
Meet Dr. Davis in person during the Okanagan, BC Wheat Belly Live tour. January 20, 21, 22 and 23.Get ticket info here More about the book... Wheat Belly 30-Minute (or less) Cookbook by William Davis, MD Living wheat-free doesn’t take extra time or work. The Wheat Belly (30 Minutes or Less!) Cookbook features healthy, delicious, visually appealing meals and snacks—all conforming to the basic rules of remaining wheat-free and including no “junk” carbohydrates or grains. With the latest research, success stories and tips and tricks, the Wheat Belly (30 Minutes or Less!) Cookbook features 200 delicious new recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, side dishes, snacks, desserts and even special occasions. Now, it’s easier than ever to say good-bye to wheat with this new collection of yummy recipes that are quick enough for busy weekdays—and good enough for company. About the Author WILLIAM DAVIS, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the TrackYourPlaque.com program. Dr. Davis lives in Wisconsin.