We've teamed up with another local Sunshine Coast business, the award-winning Beachcomber Coffee, for our Better Together Giveaway.
Some drink their coffee black, some say it's better when you add cream and sugar, and others prefer Bailey's. And we know of people that mix their coffee directly into their Holy Crap cereal! However you enjoy your breakfast, we wish you luck in our Better Together giveaway.
Three winners will each receive a Promo Pack (assorted) Holy Crap cereals and a package of Beachcomber Coffee, a 3-bean blend of select, shade-grown organic Brazilian, Costa Rican, and Guatemalan coffee beans.
Try our Iced Coffee Smoothie recipe with Beachcomber Coffee
When you want your coffee, cereal, and frozen dessert all at the same time, this delicious mocha-flavoured smoothie is the answer. This smoothie is the perfect healthy non-dairy drink for breakfast on the run or an afternoon pick-me-up.
- ½ cup (120 mL) water
- 2 Tbsp (30mL/28 g) Skinny B cereal
- 1½ cups (350 mL) brewed coffee (try Beachcomber Coffee)
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate almond milk
- Small scoop of vanilla nondairy frozen dessert
- Handful of ice cubes
- Pour the water into a bowl, stir in the Skinny B cereal and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve.
Nutrition Facts for Iced Coffee Smoothie