"You’ll love the addition of protein and essential fatty acids from Mary Jane in your salad!"
Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN for Holy Crap Cereal
Make this salad in a jar in the morning and it will still be crisp when you’re ready to eat it at lunch time.
- 2 c. butter lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 half medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, cut lengthwise and chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. of Mary Jane (hulled hemp seeds)
- Dressing Ingredients
- 2 T. of olive oil
- 1 T. of fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients
- Divide and layer ingredients into a mason jar with salad dressing at bottom
- Shake well before eating
Cookbook and Cereal Giveaway
A great big thank you to Randy Shore, one of our Sunshine Coast neighbours, for sharing one of the recipes from hi...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...