Easy artisan crackers to make and bake. Great on their own, to serve with cheese or a dollop of pepper jelly.
"Nutrient dense crackers packed with protein and essential fats! A perfect afternoon snack or appetizer," Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
Makes - approximately 80
- 1 cup (250 ml) Skinny B cereal ground in a coffee grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 T. (7 g) of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (104 ml) large eggs
- Sea salt to taste for sprinkling on crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- The dough will be stiff.
- Form dough into a flattened ball and place between 2 layers of parchment paper.
- TIP: Dividing the dough into 3 or 4 makes it easier to roll out.
- Roll out into a rectangle shape on a cutting board.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper.
- Score into squares using a sharp knife.
- Slide parchment paper with cracker dough onto cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes - or a few minutes longer if you want them crisper.
- Remove from oven and place cutting board (still wearing oven mitts) on top of cookie sheet and flip crackers onto cutting board.
- Place a new sheet of parchment paper on cookie sheet, peel off parchment paper from crackers on cutting board and slide on to cookie sheet.
- Bake flip side of crackers for another 3 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and break into individual crackers along score lines.
Nutrition Facts for Skinny B Crackers
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...