Overnight oatmeal is a wholesome, easy and delicious breakfast choice. And there’s NO COOKING REQUIRED. Oatmeal fills you up and keeps the hunger pangs away until lunch.
They’ll ask for S’MORE!
Makes: 2 serving
- 1 T. (14 g) Holy Crap
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 graham cracker (broken into pieces)
- Handful of mini-marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of Dark Chocolate Wild Chia
- Stir first 3 ingredients together
- Store overnight in a covered container in the fridge
- Stir again
- In the morning stir and divide into 2 dishes
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, mini-marshmallows, and Dark Chocolate Wild Chia
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Our Pumpkin Pie overnight oats with Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats cereal is an unforgettable breakfast treat that y...
Who doesn’t like fruit and nuts together? Especially good is any fruit you’ve picked and dried yourself, either in th...
S'Mores Oatmeal Bowl
Check out the Holy Crap S'Mores Oatmeal Bowl recipe. Makes: 1 serving Ingredients 3 T. (28 g) Holy Crap Plus Oa...