Overnight oatmeal is a wholesome, easy and delicious breakfast choice. And there’s NO COOKING REQUIRED. Oatmeal fills you up and keeps the hunger pangs away until lunch.
They’ll ask for S’MORE!
Makes: 2 serving
- 1 T. (14 g) Holy Crap
- 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 graham cracker (broken into pieces)
- Handful of mini-marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of Dark Chocolate Wild Chia
- Stir first 3 ingredients together
- Store overnight in a covered container in the fridge
- Stir again
- In the morning stir and divide into 2 dishes
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, mini-marshmallows, and Dark Chocolate Wild Chia