Makes: 1 serving
- 2 T. (28 g) Holy Crap pre-soaked in 1/4 cup of water for 5 minutes
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1 graham cracker (broken into pieces)
- Handful of mini-marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of Dark Chocolate Wild Chia
- Blend first 3 ingredients together
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, mini-marshmallows, and Dark Chocolate Wild Chia
Aztec Avocado Smoothie
Long before I started making Skinny B and Holy Crap cereals, the Aztecs (and the Mayans) were cultivating and eating ...
Mango Carrot Smoothie
Naturally sweet and delicious, this smoothie is a great year-round option, but it’s particularly good on dark and d...
Kale Cucumber Smoothie
Is kale on your weekly shopping list? It’s one of the healthiest vegetables on the planet. Kale has a high concentr...