Makes: 8 slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) Mary Jane (hulled hemp seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese - divided in 2
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped basil
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and then add cooked rice, Mary Jane, chopped onion and 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a round shape on a parchment lined cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Top with remaining grated mozzarella, chopped grape tomatoes and chopped basil.
- Return to oven and bake for another 8 - 10 min.
Nutrition Facts are for 1 slice per serving (8 slices per pizza)
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...