Makes: 8 slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) Mary Jane (hulled hemp seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese - divided in 2
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped basil
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and then add cooked rice, Mary Jane, chopped onion and 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a round shape on a parchment lined cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Top with remaining grated mozzarella, chopped grape tomatoes and chopped basil.
- Return to oven and bake for another 8 - 10 min.
Nutrition Facts are for 1 slice per serving (8 slices per pizza)
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summer-time favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect...