Fresh and simple. A quick, healthy, and protein-rich breakfast to fuel your morning. Top with yogurt for added protein or without to make is vegan or dairy-free.
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup blackberries (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Holy Crap Apple Cinnamon
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a touch of sweetness
- Pour the water into a bowl, stir in the Apple Cinnamon cereal, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a glass, layer the yogurt, followed by the pre-soaked Apple Cinnamon cereal and then the blackberries.
- Top it all with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of honey for the perfect touch of sweetness.