This high-fibre snack will stabilize your blood sugar and keep you feeling full for hours, so you’ll be less tempted to overeat.
If strawberries and raspberries are not in season at this time of year, use frozen. Alternatively, use cranberries steeped in orange juice as a substitute for the red berries.
- ¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt, divided into fifths (reserve 1 Tbsp/ for garnish)
2 TbspHoly CrapApple Cinnamon cereal
- ¼ cup chopped raspberries or strawberries (reserve 1 for garnish)
- ¼ cup chopped kiwis or green grapes
- In a glass, layer one-fifth of the yogurt, followed by Holy Crap Apple Cinnamon cereal, the second layer of yogurt and half the raspberries (or strawberries). Top with a third layer of yogurt, half the kiwis (or grapes), the fourth layer of yogurt and the remaining raspberries (or strawberries). Finish with the rest of the yogurt and the kiwis (or grapes).
- Garnish with a final dollop of yogurt and raspberry (or strawberry).
- To eat, stir to mix the cereal with the yogurt and wait a few minutes for the cereal to soften.
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 320 G SERVING. Calories (320) Total Fat (9 g) including Omega-3 (2.5 g) and Omega-6 (2 g) Total Carbohydrates (40 g) Dietary Fibre (8 g) Protein (18 g) Provides 133% of your daily vitamin C and 43% of your daily calcium needs based on a 2000-calorie diet.