"Yum yum! We guarantee your tummy will be full, you mind will be sharp and your energy will be high. Power up!" -Alix Cote and Kelly Marion, Eat, Drink, Be Local
- 1 cup (250 mL) gluten-free steel cut oats
- ½ cup (120 mL) Holy Crap cereal
- 5 cups (1.2 L) cold water
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Chopped fresh fruit, for garnish
- Place the steel cut oats and Holy Crap cereal in a slow cooker and stir in the water. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 10 hours.
- To serve, divide into individual bowls, mix in a dollop of yogurt and garnish with fruit.
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post work-out snack or a mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she us...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...