"Yum yum! We guarantee your tummy will be full, you mind will be sharp and your energy will be high. Power up!" -Alix Cote and Kelly Marion, Eat, Drink, Be Local
- 1 cup (250 mL) gluten-free steel cut oats
- ½ cup (120 mL) Holy Crap cereal
- 5 cups (1.2 L) cold water
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Chopped fresh fruit, for garnish
- Place the steel cut oats and Holy Crap cereal in a slow cooker and stir in the water. Cover with the lid and cook on low for 10 hours.
- To serve, divide into individual bowls, mix in a dollop of yogurt and garnish with fruit.
You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. Our 2-ingredient Skinny B crackers are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and...
Dark Chocolate Bark
These rich, dark, rustic pieces of handmade love will satisfy your chocolate craving, and they’re easy to make. Doubl...
Our Two-Ingredient Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats breakfast cookies have a satisfying chewiness. The natural sweetne...