Don't let the good looks deceive you - this tasty breakfast parfait is packed with protein and fiber to keep you going strong all morning. Once you've tried it, you may even wonder how you ever lived without this strawberry-licious gem.
"This is another example of a fun, appetizing and nourishing recipe you can make including Holy Crap cereal. Go get creative in the kitchen!" - Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) plain or vanilla yogurt (divided in 2)
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) Holy Crap cereal
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped strawberries
- Layer a glass beginning with yogurt, Holy Crap cereal, yogurt, chopped strawberries
- Garnish as desired
- To eat, stir to mix cereal with yogurt, wait 5 minutes for cereal to soften before eating
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...