Don't let the good looks deceive you - this tasty breakfast parfait is packed with protein and fiber to keep you going strong all morning. Once you've tried it, you may even wonder how you ever lived without this strawberry-licious gem.
"This is another example of a fun, appetizing and nourishing recipe you can make including Holy Crap cereal. Go get creative in the kitchen!" - Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) plain or vanilla yogurt (divided in 2)
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) Holy Crap cereal
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped strawberries
- Layer a glass beginning with yogurt, Holy Crap cereal, yogurt, chopped strawberries
- Garnish as desired
- To eat, stir to mix cereal with yogurt, wait 5 minutes for cereal to soften before eating
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...
Refreshing Rhubarb Smoothie
The rhubarb and strawberries in this creation are a tantalizing taste sensation when combined with Holy Crap or Skinn...