Don't you love summertime's abundance of sweet juicy fresh fruits? For added texture and nutrition top your next fruit salad with Holy Crap cereal. Perfect for dessert or a snack.
"Make your fruit fun! The added protein from the Holy Crap and yogurt helps the fruit to digest slowly, which maintains blood sugar levels for longer,"- Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped fresh fruit
- 1 T. (15 ml) yogurt or coconut cream for a dairy-free and vegan option
- 1 T. (15 ml) Holy Crap cereal or Skinny B
- Place chopped fruit in a serving bowl
- Add a dollop of yogurt or coconut cream
- Sprinkle Holy Crap cereal on top
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep a...