Power up your steel cut oats by adding Holy Crap cereal and then mix it up with either yogurt, chopped fruit or both.
"The combination of Holy Crap cereals and steal cut oats makes for one powerhouse of a breakfast! This will keep you energized all morning," Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- ¼ cup (60 mL) gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1 Tbsp (14 g) Holy Crap cereal
- ½ cup (120 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt (optional)
- ½ cup (120 mL) chopped fresh fruit (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in the oats, reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the Holy Crap cereal and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in yogurt or top with fresh fruit, or stir in yogurt and top with fresh fruit, if desired.
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summer-time favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect...