Power up your steel cut oats by adding Holy Crap cereal and then mix it up with either yogurt, chopped fruit or both.
"The combination of Holy Crap cereals and steal cut oats makes for one powerhouse of a breakfast! This will keep you energized all morning," Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- ¼ cup (60 mL) gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1 Tbsp (14 g) Holy Crap cereal
- ½ cup (120 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt (optional)
- ½ cup (120 mL) chopped fresh fruit (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in the oats, reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the Holy Crap cereal and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in yogurt or top with fresh fruit, or stir in yogurt and top with fresh fruit, if desired.
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC , is on the ...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post work-out snack or a mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she us...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...