- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blackberries (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- 2 T. (28 g) Holy Crap cereal pre-soaked in 1/4 c. water for 5 minutes/li>
- Build your parfait in colorful layers – first the yogurt, then the pre-soaked Holy Crap cereal and the blackberries last.
- Top it all with a squeeze of lemon and drizzle with honey for the perfect touch of sweetness.
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summer-time favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect...