Don’t skip out on your health during the holidays! This high-fibre snack will stabilize your blood sugar and make you feel full for hours, so you’ll be less tempted to overeat.
Since strawberries and raspberries are not in season at this time of year, use frozen. Alternatively, use cranberries steeped in orange juice for the red berries.
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) plain non-fat Greek yogurt, divided into fifths (reserve 1 Tabsp/15mL for garnish)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 mL/28 g) Holy Crap cereal
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped raspberries or strawberries (reserve 1 for garnish)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped kiwis or green grapes
In a glass, layer one-fifth of the yogurt, followed by Holy Crap cereal, a second layer of yogurt and half the raspberries (or strawberries). Top with a third layer of yogurt, half the kiwis (or grapes), a fourth layer of yogurt and the remaining raspberries (or strawberries). Finish with the rest of the yogurt and the kiwis (or grapes).
2. Garnish with a final dollop of yogurt and a raspberry (or strawberry).
3. To eat, stir to mix the cereal with the yogurt and wait a few minutes for the cereal to soften.
Nutrition Facts for Santa's Energizing Parfait
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...