ORGANIC HULLED HEMP SEEDS
Erika Weissenborn, B.Sc. Food Nutrition and Health for Holy Crap Cereal says, "HULLED HEMP SEEDS contain the ideal ratio of essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-3. Our standard diet today provides heightened levels of omega-6, which can produce an inflammation response in the body. By eating foods like hulled hemp seeds that contain balanced sources of both Omega-6 and Omega-3 you will reap the benefits of these essential fats; healthy skin and hair, development of nervous system, regulation of inflammatory responses and more!"
- Holy Crap cereal and Skinny B cereal use Canadian grown organic hulled hemp seeds.
- The whole hemp seed is composed of approximately 45 percent oil, 35 percent protein and 10 percent carbohydrates and fiber.
- Hulled hemp seeds contain more required amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
- Hulled hemp seeds contain several times more Omega-3 essential fats than any fish.
- As the world's premier renewable resource, hemp has been the source of food and fiber for the past 10,000 years.
- Read more about Hulled hemp seeds.
Let food be thy medicine and medicine thy food.Hippocrates