Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calcium. They also cover your daily Omega-3 requirement. The High Fiber fills you up, Omega-3 increases your concentration, and the high protein will carry you through to lunch.
Makes: 1 serving of 3-4 pancakes
- 1/2 cup (65g) of Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats
- 1/2 ripe medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp (3g) of vanilla
- 1 (5g) tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (65g) Fat-Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 oz (28g) of Almond Milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with vegan cooking spray or olive oil and heat over medium-low heat.
- Drop 1/4 of the batter and gently spread out a bit with a spoon.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, about 1-2 minutes. Gently flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat using more oil or cooking spray.
- Add your favorite topping.
Nutrition Facts for Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancake recipe
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 260 G SERVING. Calories (430) Total Fat (12 g) including Omega-3 (2 g) and Omega-6 (2 g) Total Carbohydrates (64 g) Dietary Fibre (9 g) Protein (20 g) Provides 35% of your daily calcium and 34% of your daily iron needs based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Oats & Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summertime favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect ...
You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. Our 2-ingredient Skinny B crackers are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and...