It only takes an extra minute to turn a blueberry smoothie into a visual feast for the eyes.
"A fulfilling breakfast - blueberries are packed with phytonutrients and fiber, making this a great way to start your day!" -Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain nonfat
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 T. Skinny B soaked in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes
- In a blender, puree blueberries and water.
- Remove and rinse blender.
- Blend remaining ingredients and pour into 2 glasses up to about 2/3 full.
- Spoon blueberry puree down one side of each glass and then use the spoon to swirl through smoothie.
Nutrition Facts for Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post work-out snack or a mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she us...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...