Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 increases concentration, and the beta-glucan fiber in the Oats revs up your immune system.
Makes: 3 large pancakes or 5 or 6 small ones
- 1 cup (225g) of Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats
- 1 1/2 (7g) tsp of baking powder
- 2 ripe medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 6 oz (200g) of Almond Milk
- 1 tsp (5g) of vanilla
- Puree banana chunks and almond milk for 30 seconds in a blender or until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Add Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats, baking powder, and salt into the blender; blend again until batter is well-combined; about 1 minute.
- Set aside to thicken up. After a few minutes check the consistency of the pancake batter; it should be somewhat thick. If it appears too thick, add a tablespoon or two of milk and blend again.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with vegan cooking spray or olive oil and heat over medium.
- Drop 1/3 batter for large pancakes or by 1/4 cupfuls for smaller ones onto skillet and gently spread out a bit with a spoon.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, about 1-2 minutes. Gently flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil or cooking spray.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, fruit, or chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts for Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake recipe
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 155 G SERVING. Calories (140) Total Fat (2.5 g) including Omega-3 (0.5 g) and Omega-6 (0.5 g) Total Carbohydrates (30 g) Dietary Fibre (4 g) Protein (3 g) Provides 40% of your daily iron and 22% of your daily calcium needs based on a 2000-calorie diet.