Here's a new twist on an old favorite. We've combined applesauce, uncooked oats and Holy Crap cereal for this gluten-free breakfast treat. The heavenly aroma alone will bring them running.
"By soaking the oats overnight they become easier to digest and the nutrients become more bioavailable! This time-saving breakfast helps to incorporate health options into your busy mornings." Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) old-fashioned, uncooked pure gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp (15 g) honey or dark maple syrup (optional)
- 1 T. (15 g) Holy Crap cereal
- Stir all ingredients together
- Store overnight in a covered container in the fridge
- In the morning stir and divide into 2 dishes
- Garnish with sliced apples and wow someone with this mouth-watering breakfast
Nutrition Facts for Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC , is on the ...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post work-out snack or a mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she us...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...