Here's a new twist on an old favorite. We've combined applesauce, uncooked oats and Holy Crap cereal for this gluten-free breakfast treat. The heavenly aroma alone will bring everyone running. Combining nutrition-packed Holy Crap cereal with wholesome oats gives an added boost to your morning meal. Like Holy Crap, oats are high in fibre and protein to keep you feeling energized and full for longer.
"By soaking the oats overnight they become easier to digest and the nutrients become more bioavailable! This time-saving breakfast helps to incorporate healthier options into your busy mornings." Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- ¼ cup (60 mL) gluten-free rolled oats or gluten-free steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL/14 g) Holy Crap cereal Sliced apples, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients except the sliced apples in a bowl or a glass container. Stir until well combined, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir again and divide into two serving bowls. Garnish with sliced apples.
Nutrition Facts for Apple Pie Overnight Oats
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 113 G SERVING. Calories (170) Total Fat (9 g) including Omega-3 (625 mg) and Omega-6 (500 mg) Total Carbohydrates (20 g) Dietary Fibre (2 g) Protein (4 g)
You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. Our 2-ingredient Skinny B crackers are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and...
Dark Chocolate Bark
These rich, dark, rustic pieces of handmade love will satisfy your chocolate craving, and they’re easy to make. Doubl...
Our Two-Ingredient Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats breakfast cookies have a satisfying chewiness. The natural sweetne...