You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. Our 2-ingredient Skinny B crackers are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan. They're wonderful on their own or served with either a sweet or savoury topping.
TIP: Use a ripe banana for a sweeter cracker.
Ingredients for 12 crackers
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of Skinny B cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mash banana in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in Skinny B cereal.
- Let batter sit 5 minutes; stir again.
- Drop by a tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten with the back of the spoon and gently form a round with your fingers.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide gently on to a cooling rack. Crackers will crisp up as they cool completely.
Nutrition Facts for 2-Ingredient Skinny B Crackers
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Plus Gluten Free Oats and Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summer-time favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect...