You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. Our 2-ingredient Skinny B crackers are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan. They're wonderful on their own or served with either a sweet or savoury topping.
TIP: Use a ripe banana for a sweeter cracker.
Ingredients for 12 crackers
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of Skinny B cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mash banana in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in Skinny B cereal.
- Let batter sit 5 minutes; stir again.
- Drop by a tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten with the back of the spoon and gently form a round with your fingers.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide gently onto a cooling rack. Crackers will crisp up as they cool completely.
Nutrition Facts for 2-Ingredient Skinny B Crackers
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 11 G SERVING (1 CRACKER). Calories (14) Total Fat (1.5 g) including Omega-3 (1 g) and Omega-6 (0.5 g) Total Carbohydrates (3 g) Dietary Fibre (1 g) Protein (1 g)
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...