You won't find a simpler crispy cracker recipe. These two-ingredient Holy Crap Natural Superseed Blend crackers are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. They're wonderful on their own or served with either a sweet or savoury topping.
TIP: Use a ripe banana for a sweeter cracker.
- 1 banana
1/2 cup of Holy Crap NaturalSuperseed Blend cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Stir in Natural Superseed Blend cereal until well combined, then let the batter sit 5 minutes. Stir again.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the batter onto the baking sheet. Flatten each mound with the back of the spoon and gently round the edges with your fingers.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slide the parchment paper with the crackers gently onto a cooling rack. The crackers will crisp up as they cool completely. Serve on a platter. Store leftover crackers in an airtight container at room temperature for several days.
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 11 G SERVING (1 CRACKER). Calories (14) Total Fat (1.5 g) including Omega-3 (1 g) and Omega-6 (0.5 g) Total Carbohydrates (3 g) Dietary Fibre (1 g) Protein (1 g)