Save time in the morning by making up this unforgettable breakfast treat the night before and letting it soak overnight. It’s also perfect for Thanksgiving, even if you’ve already used up all the pumpkin purée for the pie. Just substitute two spoonfuls of pumpkin pie instead. Or consider serving these oats as a gluten-free Thanksgiving dessert in place of pumpkin pie.
- ¼ cup (60 mL/35 g) Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats
- ½ cup (120 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) pumpkin purée (or 2 Tbsp/30 mL leftover pumpkin pie, including the crust if it’s gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chopped pecans (optional, for garnish)
- Place all of the ingredients except the chopped pecans in a bowl or a glass container. Stir until well combined, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir again and divide into two serving bowls. Garnish with chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 140 G SERVING. Calories (190) Total Fat (10 g) including Omega-3 (625 mg) and Omega-6 (500 mg) Total Carbohydrates (21 g) Dietary Fibre (4 g) Protein (4 g) Provides 77% of your daily vitamin A needs based on a 2000-calorie diet.
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post-workout or mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she uses them i...