Save time in the morning by making up this unforgettable breakfast treat the night before and letting it soak overnight. It’s also perfect for Thanksgiving, even if you’ve already used up all the pumpkin purée for the pie. Just substitute two spoonfuls of pumpkin pie instead. Or consider serving these oats as a gluten-free Thanksgiving dessert in place of pumpkin pie.
- ¼ cup (60 mL/35 g) Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats
- ½ cup (120 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60 mL) pumpkin purée (or 2 Tbsp/30 mL leftover pumpkin pie, including the crust if it’s gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chopped pecans (optional, for garnish)
- Place all of the ingredients except the chopped pecans in a bowl or a glass container. Stir until well combined, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir again and divide into two serving bowls. Garnish with chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
NUTRITION FACTS: PER 140 G SERVING. Calories (190) Total Fat (10 g) including Omega-3 (625 mg) and Omega-6 (500 mg) Total Carbohydrates (21 g) Dietary Fibre (4 g) Protein (4 g) Provides 77% of your daily vitamin A needs based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...
Oats & Banana Pancake
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes are the gateway breakfast to good health. High Fiber fills you up, Omega -3 ...
Forget Shake ‘n Bake! Enjoy this summertime favourite, Walnut-Crusted Chicken featuring Skinny B cereal, the perfect ...