Naturally sweet and delicious, this smoothie is a great year-round option, but it’s particularly good on dark and dreary days when the bright-orange color provides a welcome lift.
"This icy-cold treat is high in fiber and very high in vitamin C. The carrots and mangoes also make it an excellent source of beta-carotene, which helps to build a strong immune system and healthy skin." Erika Weissenborn, B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- ¼ cup (60 mL/45 g) Skinny B cereal
- 3 cups (710 mL) frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh carrot juice
- Mango chunks, for garnish Slices of carrot, for garnish
- Pour the water into a bowl, stir in the Skinny B cereal and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients, except the garnishes, in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish with mango and carrot and serve.
Skinny B Jam
The gelling effect of the chia seeds in Skinny B makes it a perfect alternative to using sugar and pectin in jam. And...
Ginger Carrot Smoothie
Here the spicy zing of ginger pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the carrots—proof that what’s good for us also ...
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats pancakes with cottage cheese are very high in fiber and rich in both protein and calc...