Naturally sweet and delicious, this smoothie is a great year-round option, but it’s particularly good on dark and dreary days when the bright-orange color provides a welcome lift.
"This icy-cold treat is high in fiber and very high in vitamin C. The carrots and mangoes also make it an excellent source of beta-carotene, which helps to build a strong immune system and healthy skin." Erika Weissenborn, B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- ¼ cup (60 mL/45 g) Skinny B cereal
- 3 cups (710 mL) frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh carrot juice
- Mango chunks, for garnish Slices of carrot, for garnish
- Pour the water into a bowl, stir in the Skinny B cereal and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place all the ingredients, except the garnishes, in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish with mango and carrot and serve.
Our Two-Ingredient Holy Crap Plus Gluten Free Oats breakfast cookies have a satisfying chewiness. The natural sweetne...
A special thanks to Kathy Smart, TV Host, Chef and Nutritionist of "Live The Smart Way" TV show - North America's fir...
Holy Crap is a favourite among athletes as well. Sunshine Coast local, Kyla Richey of Robert's Creek, BC, is on the C...