Need a treat? These decadent mini Chia Chocolate Cheesecakes are sure to satisfy your craving. Recipe inspired by Sweet Frosting
“Looking to make big changes in your overall health? Start by making small changes like adding Holy Crap or Skinny B to your favorite indulgences! ” Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 8 gluten free “oreo-style” cookies
- 1 8 oz (225g) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60mL) Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Skinny B cereal
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line an 8-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Separate cookies in 2 and place one half in each liner – icing side up. Roughly chop up and reserve the un-iced halves.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat until well combined, then add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping down the sides. Fold in the yogurt and cereal, making sure they are well distributed through the batter. Let sit for 5 minutes, then fold in the chopped cookie pieces.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins and bake for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature without removing from the muffin tin. Then transfer to a plate and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, soften at room temperature for about 15 minutes, then peel off and discard the paper liners. Place the cheesecakes on a serving platter (or on individual plates) and garnish with fresh raspberries. Leftovers will keep refrigerated in airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts for Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...
Refreshing Rhubarb Smoothie
The rhubarb and strawberries in this creation are a tantalizing taste sensation when combined with Holy Crap or Skinn...