How to make one of the most delicious drinks in the world –
This recipe works great as a breakfast shake, snack, or anything in between. Thank you Leo Tabibzadegan for the recipe.
"Matcha provides a gentle boost of caffeine and antioxidants without the harsh effects of coffee. Try this in place of your cup of morning joe!"- Erika Weissenborn B.Sc. FNH, CHN
- 1/2 cup frozen non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp. Green Matcha Powder
- 2 T. (28 g) Skinny B cereal
- Soak the 2 T. of Skinny B cereal in 1/4 cup water for approximately 5 minutes to get that nicely expanded cereal.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender, including soaked cereal and blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts for Matcha Monsoon Smoothie
Holy Crap Energy Balls
Holy Crap cereal Energy Balls are a great post work-out snack or a mid-afternoon snack. Corin loves dates, and she us...
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...