These rich, dark, rustic pieces of handmade love will satisfy your chocolate craving, and they’re easy to make. Double or triple the recipe to make gifts for all your friends and neighbours.
- 12 oz (336 g) vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons (30mL/28 g) Holy Crap cereal
- 1 cup (250mL) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup (60mL) raw unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips on low heat. Stir the melted chocolate for a couple of minutes until it becomes glossy and starts to cool, then pour it onto the baking sheet in a square shape of even thickness.
- Sprinkle evenly with Holy Crap cereal, walnuts, cherries, pumpkin seeds and a pinch of sea salt. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove and discard the parchment paper, then break the solid chocolate bark into 20 even pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
TIP: If you don’t have a double boiler, set a stainless steel bowl inside a metal colander and place the colander over a saucepan of water on low heat, making sure the bottom of the colander doesn’t touch the water.
Nutrition Facts for Holy Crap Dark Chocolate Bark
Apple Cheddar Bites
Cheddar and apple are a classic pairing, and these make-ahead appetizers are perfect for entertaining. Plan to keep...
Coconut Rice Pudding
This easy creamy coconut rice pudding with Holy Crap cereal is a perfect winter dessert. Serve warm or cold. It's glu...
Refreshing Rhubarb Smoothie
The rhubarb and strawberries in this creation are a tantalizing taste sensation when combined with Holy Crap or Skinn...